1. Climb 3 times per week at the gym (or 2 times if climbing outside on the weekend) for 30 to 45 minutes, including antagonistic muscle strength conditioning
Gym time didn't happen as much as it should, but I did go ice climbing twice and competed in the T-Town Pull Down
2. Lead a traditional 5.9 route
Nothing to report
3. Lead a sport 5.10 route
Gonna try this Sunday!!! - going for Thin in the Middle at Sandrock again
4. Compete in the T-Town Pull Down
5. Attend a group yoga class once a week
I went to two classes...
6.Run 30 minutes at my target heart rate 3 times a week, when not otherwise training
My heart monitor broke, so I'm not too sure here - but I have been running!
7. Train for and run competitively in any number of races, not to exceed a cumulative racing distance of 50K for the year
I picked my next two races!
8. Knit and sew birthday and Christmas gifts
haha, fail so far
9. Hand make birthday and holiday cards
aaaaand fail again.
10. Sleep no less than 7 hours a night - this receives priority over school work
All nights except one
11. Read Thrive by Brendan Brazier, a nutritional guide for vegans
Done! Moving on to the Rock Warrior's Way - book review to come
12. Step down as President of SAC
13. Create new budget and set specific savings goal for the year
Derek made the budget - savings goals to come
14. No caffeine. Seriously this time.
hahaha. I don't know why I even kept this one. I drink coffee until it makes me sick, then stop for a while and then pick it back up again. Some day. maybe.
And just for funsies: a picture of the new CRACK MACHINE to help us train for our upcoming spring break trip to INDIAN CREEK!!! Details to come :)