Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Moving with Momentum!

I feel like I'm finally getting some momentum behind my running. Check out the last five days of my week:

Thursday - ran 3.5 miles (didn't time it)
Friday - group yoga one hour
Saturday - ran 4 miles (didn't time it)
Sunday - ran 4 miles in 36 minutes
Monday - ran 4 miles in 34 minutes during my lunch break!

Isn't that freaking awesome?!?!

Yes, I am overly proud of myself. But I definitely want to keep this up so I can be fully prepared for the Ranger Run and just so that this type of routine becomes... well, routine for my whole life. It's hard to get into good habits, and I want this whole running thing to really stick.



What motivates you to stay in a healthy habit (pick whatever habit you might be trying to keep)? What gets in your way?

No comments:

Post a Comment