Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

School Update - Spring 2011

The new school semester has officially begun, and I had my first class last night. I'm pretty excited about my course load this semester, mostly because I will finally be getting into my areas of interest and doing my research.

This semester I am taking of full-time course load of 9 credit hours (3 classes). I'm hoping since I got the hardest two classes out of the way and since these three classes are in my interest area that the semester will be more fun-challenging rather than hard-challenging.

Here are my semester goals:
  • Make straight A's
  • Sleep no less than 7 hours a night
  • Hang out with classmates outside of class
  • Get my research accepted to present at the ALA Conference
  • Get my research published
  • Learn PHP and JavaScript
  • Create an online professional portfolio
Aaaand I need to stop this now. I'll make too many goals and then library land will take over my life again.

No comments:

Post a Comment