Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

NYR's Check Up

Here's how I did for the month of January on my New Year's Resolutions:

1. Climb 3 times per week at the gym (or 2 times if climbing outside on the weekend) for 30 to 45 minutes, including antagonistic muscle strength conditioning

Gym time didn't happen as much as it should, but I did go ice climbing twice and competed in the T-Town Pull Down

2. Lead a traditional 5.9 route

Nothing to report

3. Lead a sport 5.10 route

Gonna try this Sunday!!! - going for Thin in the Middle at Sandrock again

4. Compete in the T-Town Pull Down

DONE!

5. Attend a group yoga class once a week

I went to two classes...

6.Run 30 minutes at my target heart rate 3 times a week, when not otherwise training

My heart monitor broke, so I'm not too sure here - but I have been running!

7.
Train for and run competitively in any number of races, not to exceed a cumulative racing distance of 50K for the year

I picked my next two races!

8. Knit and sew birthday and Christmas gifts

haha, fail so far

9. Hand make birthday and holiday cards

aaaaand fail again.

10. Sleep no less than 7 hours a night - this receives priority over school work

All nights except one

11. Read Thrive by Brendan Brazier, a nutritional guide for vegans

Done! Moving on to the Rock Warrior's Way - book review to come

12. Step down as President of SAC

DONE

13. Create new budget and set specific savings goal for the year

Derek made the budget - savings goals to come

14. No caffeine. Seriously this time.

hahaha. I don't know why I even kept this one. I drink coffee until it makes me sick, then stop for a while and then pick it back up again. Some day. maybe.

And just for funsies: a picture of the new CRACK MACHINE to help us train for our upcoming spring break trip to INDIAN CREEK!!! Details to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment