Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 14 - Your earliest memory.

I'm not sure which of these came first, so I'm going to give them both.

Memory Uno
The day our family picked up Mindy, my first dog. I remember looking at her through a chain link fence. Mindy was pretty much the best dog ever. She would sometimes sleep in my bed with me at night, she would play with us in the backyard. One time she even got stuck with me at the bottom of the huge hill in our back yard because it was slicked down with ice in the winter. She protected us from snakes and was pretty much the best guiding guard dog ever. Mindy died on February 5th, 2000.

Memory Dos
I remember Dad letting me strum his guitar while he played the cords. I know I was pretty young in this memory because we didn't have the addition on the house yet, and the striped yellow-ish low couch was in the front room.

No comments:

Post a Comment