Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 07 - Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality.

Definition from some woo-woo website:

Leo is a Fixed Fire sign ruled by the Sun. As the fifth sign in the zodiac, the Leo individual is ambitious, confident, independent, loyal and generous. These are magnetic and influential people who are especially in their element when they have an appreciative audience.

Leo is thought of as a "royal" sign due to their symbol, the lion or king of the jungle, and is smart and refined, though this very feature of their personality may subject them to become somewhat vain and overbearing.

As Leo is ruled by the Sun, the Leo personality at its best is that of a bright, shining light that easily holds all its subjects within a safe, secure orbit around itself. These are warm, caring, giving people who will make it their mission to make the lives of those around them very comfortable as long as they feel appreciation for their efforts. However, without enough appreciation, Leo can become domineering, bossy, and stubborn, believing they are right and everyone else is wrong. Leos are also extremely sensitive to criticism and will rarely forgive a perceived slight. The Leo personality is intelligent and motivated, and often seeks out situations that put them in the spotlight, where they can be very effective. Again, however, if the ego is left unchecked, some Leos may become quite arrogant, doing things that are not acceptable "because they can."

My thoughts:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Okay, this is fun.

In certain situations I can be anything listed above. But that's the key to writing good woo-woo.

I do think I'm typically a bright/shiny person, big on smiling. I do enjoy helping people and I do enjoy getting credit. I love telling stories and being the center of attention when I know what is expected of me and what to do. But if I am at all unsure, I am extremely uncomfortable being the center of attention. Ex: public speaking = horrifying, acting in a play = fantastic fun. And yeah, I totally hold a grudge when I shouldn't. I should probably knock that off.

Posting this early cause I am going CLIMBING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment