I've had many super satisfying moments in my life. None really stands out as being way better than all others. Maybe when I pop out a kid, that will be the moment.
For now, here are some super high highlights:
- The first time got Lucy to stop crying all by myself.
- Any time I lead a climbing route
- Passing the AP US History exam in high school
- All that graduating & school stuff I've done
- Finishing the Twisted Ankle Trail Run
- Every day of my honeymoon
- The day I was offered the job at HSL. I pulled over the car and did a screaming happy dance on the side of the road. I got a lot of honks.