Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 08 - A moment you felt the most satisfied with your life.

Laaaaaaaame.

I've had many super satisfying moments in my life. None really stands out as being way better than all others. Maybe when I pop out a kid, that will be the moment.

For now, here are some super high highlights:

  1. The first time got Lucy to stop crying all by myself.
  2. Any time I lead a climbing route
  3. Passing the AP US History exam in high school
  4. All that graduating & school stuff I've done
  5. Finishing the Twisted Ankle Trail Run
  6. Every day of my honeymoon
  7. The day I was offered the job at HSL. I pulled over the car and did a screaming happy dance on the side of the road. I got a lot of honks.
This list could go on a very long time :) but we'll cap it here because I have loads of work to be doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment