Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

Colorado - PICTURES!!

So we know that Derek's camera took a dive into a creek and died. But Bro-in-Law Chad took some awesome pictures that he shared with us. Below are a couple of my favorites from the day we went climbing at the Garden of the Gods.


Derek and I in front of his "summer home"



I fully plan on getting a blow up of this one and framing it! Beautiful!


Courtney & I walking into the Garden of the Gods. We got a lot of funny looks from folks :)

Derek being "rope gun" for our climb

Chad showing off his mad skills

Derek and me. We are cute. You know it.

My sexy husband... ;)

Look! I actually lead something!!! And it only took forever!!
Thanks Derek, Courtney, & Chad for your patience. Y'all rock.
And there I finally made it to the top :)


No comments:

Post a Comment