Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wowzers batman...

So, I've gotten pretty bad at posting lately. Probably because I've been posting so much at work :) I love, love, love working on the Hog!

Anywho, I'm taking a bit of a break this week from the Mountain Athlete training that I've been doing with Derek. As much as I like it, it's pretty dang exhausting and the next two weeks will be intense enough on their own.

Why so intense you may wonder?

Well, I'll tell you :)

Here is my to do list for the next couple weeks:
  • Finish my research project
  • Present my project on April 22nd, 25th, & 26th
  • Program my final project for my Java class
  • Study for a final worth 40% of my grade
  • Submit my research to the SC/MLA conference in the Fall
  • Apply for a scholarship to go to the SC/MLA conference
  • Go to Georgia to see the family (YAY)
  • Go to Tennessee to see the family (YAY)
  • Go to Georgia again to run the Ranger Run (Woo-hoo)
Okay, so those last three I'm definitely looking forward to - but they do take up the next 3 weekends in a row which means I'm going to be way crunched for time. Especially if I try to keep up with my running & M.A. training.

Oh, and did I mention that Derek will be leaving a week earlier than planned (now on May 5th)? Yeah... So these next couple of weeks of insanity are also my last couple of weeks with him before he moves to NC for the summer. Blerg. We see why I have been so bad at blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment