Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day 12 - Bullet your whole day.

I'm skipping some days because they were stupid. Here is my Monday in bullets:

  • 6:00 AM Alarm goes off
  • 6:30 AM craaaaawl out of bed
  • Got ready for work
  • 7:30 AM Derek dropped me off at work
  • Spent morning fixing errors in the library catalog
  • 11:30 AM LUNCH BREAK
  • Mad dash to Publix
  • 11:45 AM bought giant turkey for SLIS potluck
  • 12:00 PM delivered turkey to SLIS
  • Turkey was hot, I burned my hands
  • 12:30 PM Lunch break officially over
  • Mad dash back to work
  • 12:45 PM ate protein bar since I didn't actually get to eat lunch
  • 4:45 PM work day done
  • Mad dash to back to SLIS for Town Hall Meeting
  • 5:00 PM Town Hall Meeting starts
  • 6:00 PM Meeting over
  • Time to start on library homework!
  • 6:15 PM lost in basement of library
  • 6:30 PM met up with classmates to finish library homework
  • 7:30 PM starving, gave up on homework
  • 7:45 PM picked up Derek & pizza for dinner
  • 8:45 PM realized pizza was a baaaaad choice
  • 10:40 PM still feeling effects of pizza
  • 11:40 PM stared at ceiling while trying to fall asleep
  • Pizza was a baaaad choice
That was my Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment