Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Improvement

For the first time in a couple of weeks, I was actually able to finish my breakfast this morning! And so far I haven't puked!

Success!

I did go back to see a different doctor yesterday to get some more complete & aggressive treatment (cause - hey - when your patient has a tonsil infection on top of all this other crap, you should probably still treat said tonsil infection). The doctor wanted to draw new labs to recheck the possibility of stomach ulcers along with checking to see if maybe I have Mono. They also confirmed what I was already pretty sure of - I have lost 4 pounds in a little over a week.

Hopefully things will continue to improve now. I still have an appointment with a GI guy later this month. I'll feel a lot more comfortable when they have a definite diagnosis to go with all these drugs they are giving me!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better and they fix you up soon! Poor thing. I've had some sort of tummy trouble just the last two days, and I'm tired of it - so I can't imagine how you're feeling :(
    Feel better!

    ReplyDelete