Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

My First Football Game

I took a time off from school, work, and training on Saturday to go to a hard core Alabama Tailgate! I've never been a big football person, but football is the life of Tuscaloosa so I figured I should go to at least one real tailgate. And this one was definitely a 'real' tailgate.

My friendly hosts had four tents set up on the quad, with two flat screen TV's, an open bar, and whole roasted hog (we were playing Arkansas). To top the day off, one of my climbing friends found me on the quad and gave me 3 free tickets to go watch the game! It was crazy awesome. I got some video of carving the pig (which just affirmed my desire to be vegetarian, haha) and some videos of the band playing. I'll try to post them later.

Here are some snapshots from the day:




No comments:

Post a Comment