Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Overdue Update

Ack - it's been forever since I've posted. Or read. Things have been a bit crazy. Here are some highlights:
  • Spring Break at Indian Creek Utah was absolutely fantastic - tons of climbing & beautiful weather, only one trip to the hospital. Details and pictures to come!
  • The Hog (http://healthblog.ua.edu) has been a hit so far. I loooove working on it
  • School - unless something drastic changes, I will not be graduating until December 2011. I was hoping for August because honestly, I'm sick of doing work and school at the same time - especially now that I'm doing both full time. I want my life back!
  • Derek will be working for North Carolina Outward Bound this summer. I'm glad he'll be a little closer to home than he was last summer, but I'll be much happier when we're not doing this whole 'live in separate states' bull-honky. Also, I want babies. Kinda have to live with the hubby for that one to happen.
  • I'm helping re-do the Library Student Journal blog (http://www.librarystudentjournal.org/blog/) - that's been pretty cool. I'm especially enjoying getting to talk to other the library students working on it with me.
  • Derek and I re-started our efforts to get in shape with a program called Mountain Athlete. It is intense but never boring.
  • My health - so far no relapses into the acid-reflux-vomit-fest. I've been getting as much fiber as I can stand, cutting back on my coffee, eating smaller meals and more salads, and so on. Tums are still my best friend.
That's it for now. I'll get those spring break pictures up ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment