Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

To Do Lists....

You know my drill. Here's what I've got a week to do... that I can remember...

Tonight:
- Run sprints/hill for 2.5 miles
- Core work-out & shoulder PT

Friday:
- pick up a car rental
- wave my love good bye as he leaves for a 2 week course in NC
- run 5 miles at a comfortable pace

Saturday:
- avoid game day stupids
- try not to get too mad because the library is closed from 5:00PM on Friday until Sunday afternoon for a Saturday home football game.
- run 10 miles at Lake Lurleen, because the gym will only be open for 3 hours or something stupid because of the stupid home football game.

Sunday:
- Climbing at Sandrock (all day event)

And somewhere during any of that:
- Finish the most insane library scavenger hunt ever
- Write an 8 page paper
- do a lot of reading
- apply for spring scholarships
- actually work on my research
- Get started on a 15 page paper
- dangit... I know I'm forgetting stuff...
- Schedule a physical

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's a lot of stuff, friend. I can tell how much you love football ;)

    ReplyDelete