Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

Don't Play With Scissors

I had a very eventful weekend. Not only did I go to my first football game, but I also got a haircut... heh... oy... okay, I cut my own hair. I know, I know! I do it every time and regret it and promise I'll never do it again... and then I do it again.


It always seems like such a great idea at the time... Anyway. It still fits into a pony tail so I'm leaving it alone until it grows out enough that I can go get it fixed by a professional, and still get it into a pony tail.

For your comedic pleasure, photos:

The Before Shot, with my pretty long locks... and farmers tan...

The during shot... alllll the hair that is no longer attached... yea, I did not realize I was cutting off that much.... probably should have used a second mirror or something...

And the after shot... decidedly spiky and short....

1 comment:

  1. Tres chic! I think you did a good job - especially since you didn't use a 2nd mirror! I think you're beautiful WITH the decidedly spiky and short hair. :)

    ReplyDelete