- No matter how tired you are, you can always run faster when you see a snake
- No matter how hard I try to be graceful, I will always look like a retarded duck when running down steep hills (arms flapping uselessly while I hop from foot to foot trying not to face-plant)
- Derek is freaking fast
- Up-hill sucks.Wait. That's the same for road running... so was #4...
- I may be slow, but I can outrun overweight mountain bikers
- Blisters happen a lot faster
Okay, so I haven't really learned that much new stuff. But it's been fun. Except for the blisters part. And that snake. And those hills.
Why am I doing this again?