- Spring Break at Indian Creek Utah was absolutely fantastic - tons of climbing & beautiful weather, only one trip to the hospital. Details and pictures to come!
- The Hog (http://healthblog.ua.edu) has been a hit so far. I loooove working on it
- School - unless something drastic changes, I will not be graduating until December 2011. I was hoping for August because honestly, I'm sick of doing work and school at the same time - especially now that I'm doing both full time. I want my life back!
- Derek will be working for North Carolina Outward Bound this summer. I'm glad he'll be a little closer to home than he was last summer, but I'll be much happier when we're not doing this whole 'live in separate states' bull-honky. Also, I want babies. Kinda have to live with the hubby for that one to happen.
- I'm helping re-do the Library Student Journal blog (http://www.librarystudentjournal.org/blog/) - that's been pretty cool. I'm especially enjoying getting to talk to other the library students working on it with me.
- Derek and I re-started our efforts to get in shape with a program called Mountain Athlete. It is intense but never boring.
- My health - so far no relapses into the acid-reflux-vomit-fest. I've been getting as much fiber as I can stand, cutting back on my coffee, eating smaller meals and more salads, and so on. Tums are still my best friend.
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Ack - it's been forever since I've posted. Or read. Things have been a bit crazy. Here are some highlights: