Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Summer School 2010

Tonight is my first night of class for the summer term. I will be taking LS501 Intro Library Info Study with Deborah Grimes from 6:00PM to 9:15PM every Monday and Wednesday until August 4th.

There are only 5 students enrolled which will be a pleasant contrast from my class last semester that had 27 students. I really have a hard time comprehending how a graduate program can justify overloading a course like that, but I'm not in charge of a graduate level program. I know a couple of the other students in my class already, and I'm pretty excited to see them again tonight.

My second summer class LS531 Academic Libraries won't start until July, but when it does I will be in class Monday through Thursday from 6:00 to either 9:15 or 10:15 every night, plus working my normal schedule Monday through Friday from 8:00AM to 4:45PM. July will be a very busy month! I'm glad I will have June to ease back into the school + work schedule. The class free month of May has spoiled me.

No comments:

Post a Comment